Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What happen de? i donnoe..

It has been around 8 months we contacted each other.. nearly everyday we will contact each other.. on the first two months of contacting her, we shared a lot actually in between the two months. love.. tears.. toughness.. many more.. she gave me high hopes for that two months.. extremely high i should say.. suddenly, after that two months of everything, i felt a sudden change from her.. there was something about her that makes me feel different, i could feel it back than.. how should i describe..... from a high expectation that she has given me, it all went down low.. as low as the sea from the sky...


But weird.. for eight moths of noeing one another, we only went out together ONCE.. yes only once.. the first (or maybe last?? I'm not sure..) time we went out for a date together was 5ve moth ago. around December.. why never go out again?? all this while, i had ask her out NINE times. she said yes! ONCE and for the remaining EIGHT times.......... you should noe.. the last time i ask her out was TWO months ago.. i was so sadden with what she says.. She said : ' Taufiq! could you stop asking me that question' eversince that day, i respected her choices of decision & never ask her out again... until today.... last few days, we talked on the phone... started chit chatting.... than suddenly she asked..'emm, suke gi pancing tak?' than i ask 'why?' she said, 'tkde.. gi pancing best tau..' than i ask 'really?? how you noe?' she answer.. 'tkde.. dulu i gi pancing best tau.............................' cool or what? she went fishing together with her guy friend & her little sister... that one i dont mind uh. i can't control her life.. when i asked, when? she said 'emm, around TWO months ago..' baekk ar... seriously.. i should say THANK YOU for what you've done. my heart really shattered into pieces after noeing that... & this was not the first time she play around with my feelings.. there were many more things that you've done that hurts me... did you noe that it all left a mark in my heart?? i think its best if only i myself noe about it


You used to say to me that you want us to be closer with one another.. but are we?? did you meant what you say?? you also used to say to this to me : 'where's all your promises that you have given me before?? is this what you want after all we've been through........' i think it should be ask the other way round My Dear....



I just realise that all the sacrifice that i've made for her were all wasted......... JASPER! FAIZAL! kau aje yg tau semuanya... apa boleh buat.. nasib badan..


No comments:

Post a Comment